Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are they all the same?

Options
  • 03-01-2013 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi guys, just after buying a 13.3 inch macbook(2009) and was wondering if any case/covers from other models would fit it, as I can find lots of hardshell covers for the likes of the macbook pro but none for my a1324..

Also are all 13inch keyboards the same as I would like to get one of them also.. (I don't mean type ie qwerty but rather size)

Thanks for your help

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 1,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭vinnycoyne

Moved from Apple Media devices.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

ampmm wrote: »
    Hi guys, just after buying a 13.3 inch macbook(2009) and was wondering if any case/covers from other models would fit it, as I can find lots of hardshell covers for the likes of the macbook pro but none for my a1324..
    All aluminium unibody MacBook Pros since 2009 are the same dimensions. As long as the case/cover isn't for one of the earlier non-unbody models, the unibody plastic model or the newer Retina machines, then it should fit.
    Also are all 13inch keyboards the same as I would like to get one of them also.. (I don't mean type ie qwerty but rather size)
    I don't understand. You want to get an wireless keyboard?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭ampmm

All aluminium unibody MacBook Pros since 2009 are the same dimensions. As long as the case/cover isn't for one of the earlier non-unbody models, the unibody plastic model or the newer Retina machines, then it should fit.

I don't understand. You want to get an wireless keyboard?

I have the Macbook plastic, so no other cases will fit it?

No I meant a sillicon cover for my keyboard, apologies for confusion

Advertisement