Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boba's bounty

Options
  • 03-01-2013 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭

Hi there. Im having some troubles with boba's:( I first tried it a couple month ago from LF and didn't really care for it. It had kinda dry taste and reminded me a bit of a biscuit of some sort. But i read somewhere that the original stuff from US tastes a bit different than the one from LF. So i went online and ordered a 30ml bottle of it. Yesterday i finally got it after a long wait, filled my brand new kanger t4 and got The best Vape i have ever had in my more than 2 years of vaping! It was sweet and tabaccy and fruity and i thought i will never put it away from me...even at night. But! It didn't last:( I took about 10-15 puffs, put my ecig on the table and after a couple of minutes took another puff. But the juice was completely different:( I mean it didn't taste sweet any more, didn't taste tabaccy....just some boring dry kinda taste....like an old biscuit....just like the juice i got from LF...At first i thought it was my clearomizer and changed for a another brand new one...nope, tried it in Boge LR-nope....phoenix dripping atty- nope again, Kanger t2 with my last brand new head-nope:( I was sooo damn close to finally getting my all day vape, i was hoping im going to vape it until i grow old i was sooo looking forward to vaping this exact flavor:( So my question is: what could possibly go wrong? My tastebuds? My clearos/cartos/atty? The juice? Magnetic field of the Earth? Does bobas taste sweet to anyone at all? Maybe it was the first clearo that gave me some weird but so wonderfull taste? Ugh i need it back:(

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,718 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I'm a Boba's lover, got 200ml of it on the way, should do me for about 3-4 weeks! :)

I love the way it changes flavour over the course of the day, and at different voltages it tastes slightly different too. I can't imagine it working very well in clearos(apart from a Kanger t3) as it's just too damn thick to wick properly, so i only use it in tanks with LR Boges and it works pretty damn well for me in that set up!

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

eeloe wrote: »
    I'm a Boba's lover, got 200ml of it on the way, should do me for about 3-4 weeks! :)

I love the way it changes flavour over the course of the day, and at different voltages it tastes slightly different too. I can't imagine it working very well in clearos(apart from a Kanger t3) as it's just too damn thick to wick properly, so i only use it in tanks with LR Boges and it works pretty damn well for me in that set up!
    Does it taste sweet to you? I didn't have any problems wicking it in my t4

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,718 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

It has a sweet gram cracker/chocolate taste to me.

I'll have to say, of all the Bobas I've tried, the LF one was the least impressive.

Where was this bottle from?

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

eeloe wrote: »
    It has a sweet gram cracker/chocolate taste to me.

I'll have to say, of all the Bobas I've tried, the LF one was the least impressive.

Where was this bottle from?
    Damn can't understand why it's not sweet any more:( got mine from smoktek.

Advertisement