Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

board game geek traders

Options
  • 03-01-2013 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭

I wanted to start a thread for anyone interested in trading board games. Board game geek runs a great way of doing this...thru direct trades or thru math trades. If there was enough interest from local Irish gamers, we could try a math trade eventually.

But for now I'm just looking to see if anyone out there uses boards and bgg and might be interested.

(Mods sorry for starting a new thread, but I didn't think the other one was really targeting the same thing I am trying to do... Bgg will list ALL your existing collection, and allow you to search others, and to find exactly what each is willing to trade.)

Here is my bgg collection:
    http://boardgamegeek.com/user/yankinlk

Comments

Advertisement