Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting a dvd player repaired

Options
  • 03-01-2013 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭

looking for recommendations for somewhere to get my DVD player repaired. anyone had this done?
    based in swords area.
    thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Mostly they're not worth repairing unless it's a Recording one or part of a Surround system. What's the Make/Model of it ?

Ken

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

ZENER wrote: »
    Mostly they're not worth repairing unless it's a Recording one or part of a Surround system. What's the Make/Model of it ?

Ken

There's a repair shop in Swords main street beside the old boro pub but he won't repair cheap equipment but might be worth asking him anyhow. My Sony system cd is in with him at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Yeah John (Fingal TV)has been there for years in that shop. 01-8402206 is the number but like you say I can't see him repairing a DVD player costing 40 or 50 quid to replace.

Ken

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭rje66

Know him ok. Its a pioneer 5 speaker HE system. Will call in to him.
    Came across Repair Serv Ireland in damastown. Was just worried that if i go to a large company, with costs in mind, i might be better off getting a new one.:confused::confused:

Advertisement