Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Green Corps go Blue?

Options
  • 02-01-2013 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭

Anyone ever considered doing a Blue if your Irish drive?

Blue status to Irish corps, simply post a line here and grant as you see fit?

Obviously not if your in major competing factions ;) Would be handy for some of us in the smaller groups to stay alive.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Your post confuses me as there are no "Irish" corps per say. Ships spinners doesn't really count (correct me if I am wrong Gneez!) and even if it did that's one corp.

I'm not aware of any Irish in any high places within any alliances either so standings being granted is nigh impossible. We did used to have group roams where the Irish room group would pick a region were none of us had standings and own own own. This becomes increasingly harder with the mega coalition blocks these days though.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

What R0ot said, we're so spread out it's pointless we probably run across each other once a year, and being Irish isn't going to stop me murdering you in the face in low sec if we cross paths.

Advertisement