Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I wish she'd just f**k off...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

Attention seeker. Threads like this give it to her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭im invisible

jesus man, one mention of her in the article, calm down lad

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I think she's brilliant. Ok, so she has a few problems. Get off her back, like.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

Limericks wrote: »
    Attention seeker. Threads like this give it to her.

Can't speak for the rest of you, but she's still not getting any of my money .

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

I don't even need to click the link to know what psycho you're talking about! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

She's a lovely woman, ive talked to her a few times. She had an amazing voice and the beginning of a stellar career and messed it up. She has mental problems and I think the media enable her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Dymo

Didn't even need to click the link to know how this is about.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

In fairness her last album was well received. She is undoubtedly talented, she just needs to focus on her music more and cut out all the unnecessary drama that she likes to publicise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Thespoofer

I kinda liked her up until she got that dreadful tattoo...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

Damn, thought this would be Twink from the thread title.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Grayditch wrote: »
    I think she's brilliant. Ok, so she has a few problems. Get off her back, like.

I dont think she's even great any more... She certainly was a great singer, but gets a lot of credibilty NOW based on the fact that she was great...

Nowadays she's like an immature, attention seeking, angst ridden teenager... trying to shock us all with her sexually explicit references. A contemporary Sinead O'Connor performance consists of her just shouting some preachy monologue angrily in to the microphone, dressed in attire more suited to smoking a joint out your back window...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

dd972 wrote: »
    I'm a nun, I'm a lesbian, I'm a priest, I'm a rastafarian,I'm on the front cover of Tatler, I'm schizoid affective bi polar with a twist of lemon on the rocks, yadda, yadda, yadda...

Sounds like a really bad karaoke version of Bitch by Meridith Brooks:D

Also, i agree - Fúck off Sinead, enough is enough for god sake!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

This article is about the fact that she released a good album, that people liked. Should she have not released it? Lady Gaga wore a meat dress and releases muck music.

I'm glad she wrecks people's heads, may she long continue to do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Dynamo Roller1

The comeback queen with the ************

Edited for excessively crude language.

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭todolist

Same auld guff since 1990.Can't she grow and evolve.She's stuck in some kind of time warp.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

I'm no massive fan- she's done some great stuff in the past and some of her new tracks are ok, but I find her painful to watch in interviews and I she comes across as being an immature attention seeker who must be extremely cringe-inducing for her children to watch.

Having said that, this particular article had one brief mention of her with one photo- in all fairness she didn't splash herself all over the papers this time for once!

Advertisement