Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SUSI paying fees to college

Options
  • 02-01-2013 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭

Does anyone know when SUSI pay fees to the colleges (for people who have been deemed eligible to have their fees covered). This relates to a postgrad course.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭muffinn

Does anyone know the answer ? This is bugging me as well and I just have received an email from my college asking for the fees. I was under impression that SUSI pays it directly to the college.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭CommanderC

My gf Facebook messaged SUSI and asked this question. She got a reply stating that SUSI were waiting for confirmation from her Uni that she was in fact a student attending there.

Then she rang SUSI today and asked the same question (wondering would she get the same answer) and she didnt. She was told on the phone that SUSI dont look for this from the Uni and that that the fees would be paid either next week or the week after.

We have no idea what to believe- it's crazy.

Advertisement