Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squash for beginners

Options
  • 02-01-2013 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi anyone interested in starting a few games of squash to kick start the New Year ?? PM if interested I work in the city centre :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

Hey, I'd be interested. But I've never played before, I'm not sure if you meant that much of a beginner. I also work in the city center.

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭ballyk

Hi, I'd be interested in a game also. I'm a gym member in Sportsco and there's 3 squash courts there but I haven't got around to using them yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 aisling84

Yea that gym is near where I work, how about a game next week, I have a spare racket if u need it? Let me know when suits :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 e04bf097

Hey I know I'm probably a few weeks late, but I would be interested.

I've been playing down in Sportsco in Ringsend for the past few months, its a fairly decent set up.

Anyway PM me if this thread is still being monitored!

Niall

Advertisement