Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it ok to be seeing someone who has a child

Options
  • 02-01-2013 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

and still in a relationship but there not even having *** just staying together for the kids sake..and unhappy lol any advice

is it wrong???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

trxking wrote: »
    and still in a relationship but there not even having *** just staying together for the kids sake..and unhappy lol any advice

is it wrong???

I was saying yes on just seeing the title. Then I seen your post. No its not okay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

You had to ask, you know its wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭bluecode

Depends on your personal moral stance. But my big question is why you would want to complicate your life that way? It can only end badly. Run away fast!

Really there are plenty of single people with and without kids. Getting involved in that scenario and you'll be rapidly living in a bad soap opera.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Only if you intend to marry him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭Leftist

yes it's grand, what could be possibly be wrong about breaking up a family.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Right, so he's in a miserable marriage, can't leave the missus because of the kid and is having it off with you. How bloody original. Dump it and move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Probably, you'll both be miserable and it'll be a ****ty environment for a kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

What would Jesus say?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

trxking wrote: »
    unhappy lol

Never thought I'd ever see those two together.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

connundrum wrote: »
    What would Jesus say?

Go forth and multiply.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

If the person you're seeing has told their spouse that they're in a relationship with you and all is well there, then go right ahead.
    If not, ask yourself why. There's your answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I'm locking this as it's bound to go horribly wrong here. OP, try the Personal Issues forum where you'll get answer without the jokes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement