Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THE SCRIPT O2 Dublin 28TH FEB 2013!

Options
  • 01-01-2013 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

Im going on this date. Doors open art 6:30. I have standing tickets and I want to be able to stand at the very front of the concert for a great view. I have never been to a standing concert before so I was just wondering for anyone who has and who got up to the top in the 02 what time should I be outside waiting at to be at the front??
    I just want to be prepared, thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭argentum

not trying to be smart or anything but what great view do you want.If its singer/band then up the front is the way to go.But if you want to view the stage and the lightshow then you really do need to move back from the front.The best position in my opinion is right in front of the sound desk.There's no one behind you pushing or shoving and you can see/hear everything brilliantly

• Registered Users Posts: 1 agneseeee

Hey i am in row g1 STAND is it near the stage or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭airbusa320

Does any one have stage times for the Friday night concert ?

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SusanneKn

agneseeee wrote: »
    Hey i am in row g1 STAND is it near the stage or not?

As far as I know, the g1 does mean General Admission 1.Once you get into the o2 you can stand anywhere you want.

Advertisement