Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Talos T V2

Options
  • 01-01-2013 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭

Bought a Talos T V2 just before Christmas. I always thought a genesis atomizer would be much better if it wasn't fighting gravity all the time and had the tank at the top, so when i saw Todd video, it looked like it was worth a punt.

Its a fully stainless steel unit, very well constructed. The threads are beautiful, almost spins together. The tank holds about 3ml of juice, and is simple to refill.

In the image below, you can see the bottom section on the left, where you build your coil and wick. You can also see a little post sticking up behind the righthand screw, thats actually where the air is drawn in, so it comes in right across the coil...
    On the bottom right is the middle section that the bottle screws into. The clever bit here is the white washer with the two holes can be rotated, so you can loosen or tighten the draw to your liking...

234605.jpg

The image below is just the two sections ready to be assembled. You can barely make out the wick sticking into the bottom of the bottle...

234604.jpg

It's a great unit, vapes great, wicks great. If i had to fault it, I wish they'd made it native 510, rather that 810 (I think??) and having an adapter on the bottom. It would have been a really clean looking unit without the adapter...but hey, that doesn't affect the vape...
    Comes with a whistle tip mouthpiece, some don't like them, doesn't bother me. They have loads of other mouthpieces on the website as extras...

Lastly, Todds review....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

Dagnabbit....images now appearing!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

looks kinda like the cyclon v2. couldn't get on with that at all, and when I got it working.. the vape was so cool.. so coooool

Same concept alright...it has a metal tank though...the V1 Talos had a glass tank which apparently cooled the vape alot, aswell as causing alot of condensation. The T2 has a plastic tank and doesn't appear to, for me anyway. Have some wingnuts peardrops in it atm, lovely :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

As it's a genny, I suppose it's as big a cow to set up as the rest of them? Otherwise 3ml would be a fill once a day job.
    Can't for the life of me get a genny working tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Did you try the Aga-S yet? I almost got beat on the VH Genesis and got the Aga-S to see if it was just me or the atty.

The Aga is a hell of a lot easier to get going right. The distance to the post is much smaller and it's not that bad to set up. Bit of faffing of course but not just pop pop pop pop pop.....

Lack of a clear tank is a real pain though.

• Advertisement

tommy2bad wrote: »
    As it's a genny, I suppose it's as big a cow to set up as the rest of them? Otherwise 3ml would be a fill once a day job.
    Can't for the life of me get a genny working tho.

First coil worked for me, and I've done my fair share of swearing at glowing topcoils!! Drillbit method works for me, pretty much all the time these days...

Advertisement