Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downloading iCloud pages documents

Options
  • 01-01-2013 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

I'm thinking the Mac forum is the best place for this, correct me if I'm wrong.

Long story short, I gave someone my iPap to someone else without signing out of iCloud, and now all of their pages documents are in my iCloud. There are over 500 of them. When I log in to iCloud on he web and try to download them (so I can email them to him & so remove them from my iCloud) only some of the documents are downloadable. The others all say "Updating...". I have left iCloud on and my iPad on over night, in order to 'update', but nothing changes.

This is an example of a document that won't download:
    9c6bu.jpg

But others do, like this:
    2exob.jpg
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Try re-opening the troublesome documents on the iPad.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭taylorconor95

Try re-opening the troublesome documents on the iPad.

I have been doing that. I open all the ones that have the 'up arrow' on them, and then close them again. Sometimes, a loading bar appears on the document (presumably uploading to iCloud), but rarely ever completes the upload, it stalls either at the very start or the very end. Incredibly frustrating.

Advertisement