Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Allen & Page fast fibre

Options
  • 01-01-2013 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

Hi there, anyone know who supplies this in Ireland? Have an old pony who cannot eat hay - have her on soaked baileys high fibre at the mo, but that is only 20% fibre and carbs still a bit high - the allen & page is 30% fibre and much lower carbs. Any help much appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Found this on their site, 2 stock it in Ireland.

Company Address Telephone
    Equestrian & Farm Feeds
    www.efflisburn.com/index.html 7 Flush Park,
    Knockmore Road,
    Lisburn,
    County Antrim, BT28 2DX,
    Ireland 02892 677640
    Old Mc Donald's Farm & Feed Store
    www.oldmcdonald.ie 1 Longlenn Business Park, Pollerton,
    Hacketstown Road,
    Carlow,
    Ireland,
    00353 059 9179

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭tiegan

Thanks Marley 123 I am in the south, but old macdonalds do not stock the fast fibre. Still lookin peeps!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

Have you tried haylage? A lot of people use that as an alternative to hay. Or can your pony not eat it?

I use haylage but she cannot eat it, even tried it through a shredder. So thanks, but reckon fast fibre is the way to go. Think I have sourced some through Ark Equestrian in Co Offaly

• Registered Users Posts: 15 M0030

http://www.sheelinsaddlery.ie/storefront/content.aspx?idcontent=57

Cavan though, but they deffo have it ive seen it

• Advertisement

Back searching again, looking for fast fibre. Ark Equestrian no longer stocking it, so if anyone knows anywhere I can get this in the south of Ireland? And Cavan is just too far!! Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭monflat

tiegan wrote: »
    Back searching again, looking for fast fibre. Ark Equestrian no longer stocking it, so if anyone knows anywhere I can get this in the south of Ireland? And Cavan is just too far!! Thanks in advance

Have you tried brownes in portlaoise?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Sheelin Saddlery will deliver anywhere in Ireland for free if you spend over €100, otherwise it's €7.

I've had a search online and can't find it anywhere else. I'll ask around tomorrow if anyone knows who stocks it, hopefully someone knows someone near you.

Valentina wrote: »
    Sheelin Saddlery will deliver anywhere in Ireland for free if you spend over €100, otherwise it's €7.

I've had a search online and can't find it anywhere else. I'll ask around tomorrow if anyone knows who stocks it, hopefully someone knows someone near you.

Thanks but the feed is available for in store collection only!! I tried :( Have a few phone calls to make today

monflat wrote: »
    Have you tried brownes in portlaoise?

Thanks, I looked at their website and they do not appear to stock allen and page products, but will give them a ring today to check :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭monflat

tiegan wrote: »
    Thanks, I looked at their website and they do not appear to stock allen and page products, but will give them a ring today to check :)

Ah they stock an awful lot more than is on website for all sorts of animals.
    Yep best phone em

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭lyoness

Lady chapel feeds do Allen & page. Just outside Maynooth

Advertisement