Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Shower Advice

Options
  • 01-01-2013 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi
    A friend stayed with me over Christmas and after he left I have discovered
    that my shower will not work. I had asked and also explained how to handle it but I suspect he did not shut down properly. I found the heat dial up and the cord switch off. I always leave it on. I switched back on and when I turned on the dial there was no power to the shower. Wondering if a fuse had gone I tried to get into the box but it was reluctant to open and I did not want to use force.
    Can anyone give me any idea what I should be looking at - would there be a fuse or could the system be burned out or what. Not a great New Year start
    but I wish all a much better one. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Bogjumper

My thanks to anyone that replies but I have to advise that the egg is streaming down my face as I type. As I posted my query and sent it I had a sudden thought could it have been something simple like a tripped fuse. Checked and there it was staring at me. It just never crossed my mind even though I switched the box off when taking a look at the shower. Alls well that ends well as at least I dont have the expense of an electrician/plumber.

Advertisement