Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why Demographics Mean Europe Is Finished.

Options
  • 01-01-2013 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr91q2fxjXQ&NR=1&feature=endscreen

With it being a new year and all I thought I'd put up a video on how the future will play out.

Europe isn't going to survive the next 100 years.

Well it will survive but be vastly different. I guess our rights will be much more curtailed.

We will live in a kind of Saudi Arabia. Alcohol will probably be banned. Women forced to cover up.

Ireland doesn't have a problem with producing children but eventually I guess we will be assimilated into an Islamic empire eminating from Europe.

Funny and ironic that women's rights which produced low birth rate is the very thing that will lead to an ending of women's rights since Islam doesn't allow women many rights.

Demographics matter. I know children are expensive and bring loads of responsibility but if we don't have them then our culture dies in the future.

It really is that simple.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

My nonsense detector just exploded.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

creeper1 wrote: »
    It really is that simple.

'cept it's not really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭9959

Not so 'thinly veiled' Islamophobia.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Bak. Derk-derk-Allah. Derka derka, Mohammed Jihad. Haka sherpa-sherpa. Abaka-la.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭im invisible

I for one welcome our new Islamic overlords

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

OP, have you been reading Anders Brevik's opus magnus? In the mood for a bit of real life COD eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭creeper1

9959 wrote: »
    Not so 'thinly veiled' Islamophobia.

I never said it was either a good thing or a bad thing. I'm just saying that in the future Europe will be Islamic.

There are simple reasons for this.

Don't accuse me of being Islamophobic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

don't you know?
    in 100 years Ireland will be ruled by the Allied Atheist Alliance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Some of the figures are totally wrong on examination. Belguim doesn't have 25% Islamic population, but 6%. In Brussels it is 25% but in the rest of the country it's much lower.

More anti women drivel from you OP.
    After your ban has expired, think about what you post, because this crap is going to get you permabanned.

Edit: on reflection, why wait? permabanned.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement