Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We badly need of baby stuff and a birthing pool!

Options
  • 31-12-2012 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone,

My partner and I have just returned from New Zealand due to a surprise pregnancy. We are due for home birth in mid Feb. We dont have any jobs yet and our social hasn't come through so we are totally skint and starting to freak out.

We were wondering if anyone has a birth pool we could hire cheaply (or for free), we can get the liners easily enough. The birth pool can also be returned to you if you wish (cleaned and sterilised of course). Same goes for anything you dont need anymore, eg. sterilisers, bottles, breast pumps etc., we would greatly appreciate it.

We've tried looking on freecycle but we found it impossible to use. If you know of any other sites we can look at please let us know

We are based around Louth/Dublin but will be moving to Cork for the birth. We can also travel to collect.

Thanks to everyone, hope you can help.... and Happy New Year!!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Hi everyone,

My partner and I have just returned from New Zealand due to a surprise pregnancy. We are due for home birth in mid Feb. We dont have any jobs yet and our social hasn't come through so we are totally skint and starting to freak out.

We were wondering if anyone has a birth pool we could hire cheaply (or for free), we can get the liners easily enough. Same goes for anything you dont need anymore, eg. sterilisers, bottles, breast pumps etc., we would be greatly appreciative.

We've tried looking on freecycle but we found it impossible to use. If you know of any other sites we can look at please let us know
    Adverts.ie and jumble town

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭EMTFlynn

Donedeal.ie or Saint Vincent De Paul :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement