Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Java Associate or Java Professional

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Iopu

In my experience. The staff in Fas are all different. Some will let you take 2 courses at once. Some wont. I was once refused an ECDL course. She told me "you wouldnt be elligable for that!"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Iopu wrote: »
    In my experience. The staff in Fas are all different. Some will let you take 2 courses at once. Some wont. I was once refused an ECDL course. She told me "you wouldnt be elligable for that!"

What a stupid bitch, the ecdl courses are the basic courses and anyone can take them. I agree, some of the FAS people are really good and savy about it all, others are hopeless. Be careful what you agree to do, some of these courses are for barely literate people straight out of the junior cert... msoffice and stuff, yuck!!!... and some will try to push these on people with years of education and experience.

Advertisement