Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding ceremony in Wicklow - looking for musicians and tips!

Options
  • 31-12-2012 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi,
    We're getting married near Aughrim in April, and I'm looking for a musician(s?) for the civil ceremony.
    I'm also looking for tips - I have no clue where to begin and little time to think about it! Do you have any suggestions on what pieces would be suitable? We're not very traditional if that helps...
    Many thanks!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 616 ✭✭✭pearljamfan

my hubby is in a band called partyrox, (partyroxband.com) but he also does acoustic guitar etc for the church or reception, he can play all types of music and would be good to talk to if you need a bit of help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Avrilmusician

Hi

I am a musician and vocalist myself and I regularly perform at weddings and funneral. I am also a qualified pianist and flautist with the Royal Irish Academy of Music. I usually do wedding performances with a male vocalist who also plays the guitar. If I can be of any help in preparation for your wedding my email address is aveg23@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 46 mar12345

Hi, thanks a mill for taking the time to reply! We have decided to go with a French jazz duo in the end - if we can find one!

Advertisement