Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy New Year to all

Options
  • 31-12-2012 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭

May all your vapes be flavorful :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

Haven't had much time to post here recently but just want to say Happy New year to everyone. I hope 2013 brings even more vapers on here and elsewhere.:)

2012 has been a great year for me since I've started vaping. Along with the many benefits like improvements to my health, Vapefest, new vaping related job to name but a few, I'm really grateful for all the help I received here from everyone and to all the friends Ive met on here. Thanks for all yer help along the way. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

A happy new year to new found friends, health and extra money in my pocket.
    This will be my first Xmas & new year as a non smoker, never thought I'd see the day when I would be able to say that to myself. 7 months and 11 days off the deadly weed.

Just heading out to bring in the new year with my eVic and 10ml bottle of 6mg Maeve, luvly jublee :D

Hope you all have a good evening and a great 2013 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Happy New Year to everyone here.

Without everybody else's knowledge and generosity I'd still be on the cigs, struggling with stairs, walking, breathing and, eh, other things... like an auld fella at the ripe old age of 30.

346 days!

Not sure if it was just me and eeloe, but is there a January rush of cig-quitters? Will this be the year it breaks big-big?
    Excirah!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭jakdublin

First Christmas and new year tobacco free for me too, thanks to some great devices, good juice and support from this forum. Best wishes to all here for 2013!

Advertisement