Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Keyring

• 31-12-2012 5:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭

Who fancies an electronics forum keyring then? :) (also doubles as an emergency arduino attiny 45/85 dev board!)

IMG_0047_zps4c26d320.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Heh, nice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

I've got a couple of them with the ring bit and a few without. PM if you want one. I haven't actually tested with an attiny yet mind

I tested one of these and they work perfect. I think they'd be great for leaving in projects permanently, that's what I'm using this one for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 134 ✭✭InvisibleBadger

These are really cool chet T16. What software did you use to design them and how hard was it to get them manufactured?

I use diptrace. It's free and much easier to use than eagle.

• Advertisement
Advertisement