Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vaperlites.com

Options
  • 31-12-2012 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

www.vaperlites.com

has anyone used this website?

Looks good & they are based in Galway.... I think they resale for vapourlites in the UK.

I like this system a little better than the e-liquid method, when you finish you just buy a new top(Cartomizer).

What you guys think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

SymphonyX wrote: »
    www.vaperlites.com

has anyone used this website?

Looks good & they are based in Galway.... I think they resale for vapourlites in the UK.

I like this system a little better than the e-liquid method, when you finish you just buy a new top(Cartomizer).

What you guys think?
    Symph if you think they are good you should try these Starter Kit
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

They seem like just another cigalike company that likes telling lies.
    comes with 6 cartomizers, equivalent to 240 regular cigarettes
    Each Menthol cartomizer is the equivalent of up to 40 standard cigarettes, approximately 200 cigarettes in every one of our 5 packs. You should only use Vapourlites branded cartomizers with Vapourlites batteries and accessories.

If you compare this to smoking regular cigarettes it actually works out that by choosing Vapourlites™ refills, 20 would only equal €1.

Mmmhmm. Realistically, 5 carts would last two days without refilling, maybe two and a half.

Puts the price per day up to €6-€7. €1 a day my hole.

If somebody doesn't mind wasting their money for the sake of convenience though...
    Might be an option for old or disabled people who either don't know better or can't physically fill a tank with eliquid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

grindle wrote: »
    Might be an option for old or disabled people who either don't know better or can't physically fill a tank with eliquid.
    Jasuz Grind's they sound perfik for me, just up my avenue.

Advertisement