Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPS- delievery question

Options
  • 31-12-2012 7:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭

so ive been following my package from france to germany over the weekend and it landed in Dublin this morining does this mean its gona be delivered to me today?

Any help would be appreciated

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭fupduck

It may be, but the status will say 'out for delivery' or something similar if it is on the delivery truck.
    If the status doesn't change by about 10.00am, give them a ring, you may be able to collect the package from the depot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ITS_A_BADGER

all the status bar says is its in transit and its green coloured.
    They delivery schduele said wednesday by the end of the day and that has disappeared now and im a little confused as to when its meant to arrive now :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

If it arrived in Dublin this morning via air then it should be out for delivery this morning. Normally gets to airport around six. Transferred to depot in finglas and loaded on the van by 800am

Update the status changed
    :The address is in a remote area and deliveries are not made daily

The delivary date is back now aswell, its gone back to wednesday by the end of the day. Delighted about that coz i aint home at the moment :)

Slunk wrote: »
    If it arrived in Dublin this morning via air then it should be out for delivery this morning. Normally gets to airport around six. Transferred to depot in finglas and loaded on the van by 800am

yeah it might have got delivered today if i was on their route, im not on it tho so not today. Glad tho they gave me a date now wednesday by the end of the day so happy enough.

Thanks for all your help guys

• Advertisement
Advertisement