Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag Party

Options
  • 30-12-2012 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭

Hi

Im throwing my bros stag on Aug 31st. I have been living in Brizzy for 5 years now, so I have no idea whats going on in Dublin these days.

My bro also live in Aus so Im keen for us to have the stag in Dublin so its handiest for all our crew to catch up.

I have been looking at a private venue hire and bringing the dancing ladies to the venue instead of going to a club.

SOme ideas are the party barge or a bus trip also as part of the fun.

Wondering what other activities and venues that may be out there in the Dublin area, whats not too far for the day time activity also ?

Cheers for any ideas and soliciting from venues entertainers etc welcome.

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

No soliciting from venues or entertainers thank you.

Op what about going paint balling or karting?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 trazoo

Might be an idea to start off at the Guinness Storehouse and start with a few bevvies up in the Altitude bar. A lot of people never think of it even though it should be an obvious one... They do group rates as far as I know.

Advertisement