Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monthly Subscription Increased

Options
  • 29-12-2012 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hey,
    I am off for a few weeks so i thought I would install wow and play some BGs etc. I notice in my account history that my previous subscription was 11.47 but now it is charging me 12.99. I know its not much but it adds up if you play for a year.
    Just looking over my history and it was 12.99 initially(for many months), then when i played again it was 11.52 then 11.47 for many months after that. All paid with credit card. Can anyone explain that?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

exchange rates maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Pricing has never changed, if it did, we would all know about it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭tdh

I dont know I am using my credit card, that is from my account history on the blizzard website.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭RichieD

Did you sign up to a 3 month or 6 month or 12 month subscription at some stage?

There may have been a discount for long term subscriptions.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Akarinn

Nah.. This is just a bug, has to be.. Just looked at my billing for the last 7 years.. €12.99!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭chazbat1

could be credit for your realm being down, sometimes you get a free day here and there if they have issues with your server

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Karlitto

It shows the price befor tax on your btl net account page. 12.99 has been the monthly suspcription for a single month since day one. They just changed the way it shows.

Advertisement