Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Huawei E586 on 3 Nat Type 3 to Nat Type 2

Options
  • 29-12-2012 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Can anyone help me with this. The router supplied by 3 (E586) shows its a nat type 3 when connection test is done on PS3. Therefore the kids cannot play multi-player on line with friends and therefore thus my dilemma!!!!
    I have phoned Sony about 10 times who have referred me back to 3 who have referred me back to Sony. Talk about passing the parcel. It does seem to me that it a Router problem. 3 technical support say they have no contact details for the manufacturer Huawei which i think is unbelievable. I also have an issue with 3 supplying a modem which does not seem to support on-line gaming. I have tried updating router software from 3 uk website but i'm getting an error 10 code, port not found. I have put security 'open' on router, have enabled DMZ, among other things. Can anyone help me, I'm at my wits end.

Comments

Advertisement