Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meet the feckers...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭haybob

Not sure if we are allowed to say this but the chap that runs O'Donohue's Pub is a gent, I have played cards there a few times and he always looks after the driver which has been me a couple of times

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭ads20101

Nicely wrote article, informative but with a personal touch. Perfectly aimed for A,B & C1 tourists.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Carry

ads20101: Just wondering - what are A,B & C1 tourists?

Great that quite a few people seem to like the article. I think it's very well and lovingly written. It put a smile on my face.

On a personal note: I can only agree with the author and highly recommend the Orchid House B&B in Fanore. Lovely hosts!
    And I had once the greatest of time at O'Donoghue's at a trad session - though had to fight off too eager local men... :D - aah, sweet they were, sort of...

Pity the author never ventured to East Clare, especially Feakle and Pepper's. Now there is the heart of Irish music!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭ads20101

Carry wrote: »

Driving to Dublin at the mo so I can't put up a link (there are loads if you google it). But essentially it is an economic profile.
    A
    B
    C1
    C2
    D
    E

The top half is what retailers mostly aim for ie people with a bit of cash in their pockets.

I'll try and put a link later.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭haybob

Carry wrote: »

Great that quite a few people seem to like the article. I think it's very well and lovingly written. It put a smile on my face.

On a personal note: I can only agree with the author and highly recommend the Orchid House B&B in Fanore. Lovely hosts!
    And I had once the greatest of time at O'Donoghue's at a trad session - though had to fight off too eager local men... :D - aah, sweet they were, sort of...

Pity the author never ventured to East Clare, especially Feakle and Pepper's. Now there is the heart of Irish music!

Stop will you the poor divils wouldn't be able for the crowd in east clare at all at all

A,B,C1 are classes of consumer its whats called demographics classification and geodemographic glasses to be honest I think its BS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

haybob wrote: »
    to be honest I think its BS
    But youe describe is so beautifully.
    demographics classification and geodemographic classes.
    Wordsworth couldn't have but it better:D:D:D:p

Advertisement