Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question Regarding The Average Score

Options
  • 29-12-2012 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,033 ✭✭✭✭

Does this include transfer points hits?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

i remember some GW this year
    i made 2 transfers but never got the the -4 point hit lol

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

MD1990 wrote: »
    i remember some GW this year
    i made 2 transfers but never got the the -4 point hit lol

I'd say you're mistaken there - the -4 points doesn't come off your GW score like it used to, rather it is taken off your overall league score.

For that reason OP, I reckon the average score doesn't include points hits, but that's only speculation.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,033 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I'd say you're mistaken there - the -4 points doesn't come off your GW score like it used to, rather it is taken off your overall league score.

For that reason OP, I reckon the average score doesn't include points hits, but that's only speculation.
    I was thinking the same, basically I'm in a H2H league against average this week, and I'm in a bad spot with lots of players out or doubtful. Thinking lots of others might be the same so if they made transfers that might bring down the average score.

Advertisement