Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just Saying

Options
  • 29-12-2012 1:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

Have not seen it posted here.

it may have and been moved to cool vids, dunno.

Worth a watch in HD/Fullscreen.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

It's sh1t.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

Pffft, he's got no need to be such a Declan Downer about it, jesus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

It's not trainspotting. It's trying to be, but it's not.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Just saying.? Don't bother:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

LizT wrote: »
    It's sh1t.

That's an understatement. So unoriginal and embarrassing! could only watch half of it. Where was he walking too anyways? Carrickstown perhaps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Reminded me of the "Brilliant!!" kid from Fast Show

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

I fail to understand what the fuss over this is about. Nice HD camera but thats it. Some eejit spouting pure sh1te for 5 mintues that anyone with half a brain could think up!?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

NoQuarter wrote: »
    I fail to understand what the fuss over this is about. Nice HD camera but thats it. Some eejit spouting pure sh1te for 5 mintues that anyone with half a brain could think up!?

But did not and put it on youtube?

Seriously its only a video.....but nice to see Ah living up to its reputation as the dregs of irelands internet.

Like a mini but more retarded reddit, if thats even possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

dreamers75 wrote: »

Seriously its only a video.....but nice to see Ah living up to its reputation as the dregs of irelands internet.

And yet...here you are...

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I still haven't viewed it yet. Go me. WHoop.

:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

I'm grand with it only being a video. What I dont understand, as my original post indicates, is how there is so much commotion about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

NoQuarter wrote: »
    I'm grand with it only being a video. What I dont understand, as my original post indicates, is how there is so much commotion about it!

Slow news day/week...??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭dd972

watched it last night, you'd think they'd show a busy night in the Stags Head or Mulligans if they wanted to convey some vibrancy?

when you watch it, you're thinking ''why aren't you getting out?'' when he's walking around Hawkins St

Hawkins St stinks by the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Wild stab in the dark, you're involved with the video. :p Total stab in the dark..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Shryke wrote: »
    Wild stab in the dark........

They should've showed this happening to him if they wanted to show authentic Dublin City Centre!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ITS_A_BADGER

Just saying it might be appreciated better in another fourm perhaps OP

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

This ****ing thing is all over my newsfeed, why do people feel the need to post this to their pages? Wasting 5 minutes of your life to hear this muppet talk about snackboxes and Dutch Gold, honestly want to leave Ireland even more after watching it. Load of bollocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

It's overtaken my News Feed too..
    Mostly posted by friends who are living abroad.. I can understand that, as I like the cinematography but I walk those streets all the time, so it doesn't grab me all that much.
    The guy has good delivery but the monologue means nothing to me.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Have not seen it posted here.

it may have and been moved to cool vids, dunno.

Worth a watch in HD/Fullscreen.

It would have to be cool for that to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Profiler

I like it, I think it's well worth a watch.

However if the offended brigade want to whinge, then whinge away, sure that's what the keyboard is for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

I like it, it strikes a chord with anyone in their twenties in Ireland who has had half their friends leave, or are on the fence whether to go or not themselves. If you're not in that generation probably just sounds like a young lad having a moan.

Advertisement