Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small business advice

Options
  • 28-12-2012 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

I am considering starting a small online business. Can you please tell me who would be the best person to talk to about this in order to know my rights and what legal process and steps I need to take?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭TGi666

Having just done a start your own business course I cant recommend it enough, be worth a look at if you haven't done one already or talk to your local enterprise board

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭TGi666

also before you get a .ie domain website your going to need a business number and possibly a VAT number, and for ready made websites I would be looking at the likes of register365 and there ecommerce packages as they seem to be good value for money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

TGi666 wrote: »
    also before you get a .ie domain website your going to need a business number and possibly a VAT number, and for ready made websites I would be looking at the likes of register365 and there ecommerce packages as they seem to be good value for money

Could not agree more with poster above. If you need to ask these very valid questions, you certainly need to do such a course. Lots of positive feedback on various threads here on the benefits of doing them. There are lots of books on the topic too, go to your local library. Your local Enetrprise Board or Leader unit can give you loads of advice and direction to services in your area.

Good luck with it

Cheers

Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 34 HQ2011

Thanks very much guys! I appreciate it and I do intend on doing a start your own business course

Advertisement