Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

samsung bd e

Options
  • 28-12-2012 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

hi,ive just got a samsung bd e-5300 blueray player and cannot get allshare to work.my tablet and phone work fine together with allshare,neither can detect the player.everythings on the same network.I even brough the player back to be replaced with a new one as advised by samsung but still no joy.anyone else ever have this problem?thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭danjokill

Same issue, just got one, can't get the a firmware update, USB firmware update tell me that the model doesnt match the firmware even though I am 100% sure I downloaded the correct one. And the via internet update tells me that it cant contact the the samsung server ...... I have written to there tech support

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭tiny timy

Its a disaster. I returned mine yesterday and got money back.no point in having a product that doesn't do what its supposed to do

Advertisement