Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nespresso coffee and accessories

Options
  • 28-12-2012 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi Guys,

I got a lovely new Nespresso machine for Christmas. Have been looking everywhere for espresso cups and can't justify paying €17 a cup in BT for the artsy fartsy ones. Anyone seen some around Cork a bit more reasonable? Thanks for your help in advance.

regards

Tommy:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭shot2go

tommyhappy wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I got a lovely new Nespresso machine for Christmas. Have been looking everywhere for espresso cups and can't justify paying €17 a cup in BT for the artsy fartsy ones. Anyone seen some around Cork a bit more reasonable? Thanks for your help in advance.

regards

I'm looking for some for my nespresso too, and latte glasses or mugs and long spoons. I'd prefer online or galway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Roesy

Hi Guys,

regards

Try the Mahers coffee place on Oliver Plunkett Street. We got some espresso cups there. Don't think they were too expensive. Think I saw some in TK MAXX at some stage as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Jon_459

Woodies's have them - €2.20 for cup + saucer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Viper_JB

Hi Guys,

regards

I got these from amazon, they're really cool if not a litte brittle, GF broke one so not sure if that was brittleness or carelessness but they keep the coffee nice and warm, and make for a great talking point, still have 3 left and they're much cheaper then the bodum alternatives.

Advertisement