Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mary I Postgrad 2013/2014

Options
  • 27-12-2012 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I will be starting the postgrad course in January. Just wondering what people are doing about accommodation? Is it better to wait until we start and suss it out then or are people going house hunting in the mean time?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

Welcome to all the postgrads who'll be starting next month. :) If you've any questions feel free to post them up!

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭monalitto

hi aileen909,
    Im living 2mins walk from Mary I I rented out 3 rooms in my house to 3 girls from Mary I. in September. One of the girls left before Christmas so I have one room to rent now - if your interested send me a pm & il give you my ph number. Also I think students are looking for accommodation now so maybe its best not to leave it too late.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭monalitto

hi aileen909,
    Im living 2mins walk from Mary I I rented out 3 rooms in my house to 3 girls from Mary I. in September. One of the girls left before Christmas so I have one room to rent now - if your interested send me a pm & il give you my ph number. Also I think students are looking for accommodation now so maybe its best not to leave it too late.

Advertisement