Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for New management!

Options
  • 27-12-2012 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

I'm looking for some frequent minecraft users that would like to expand their minecraft portfolio into management.

I've a full time job and I'm barely able to log on no mind manage a server, don't really want to upset the guy that do pop on so would like someone else to work with the current admins (USA time) Looking for GMT time so that an admin will more than likely on 24/7.

Requirement is that your on at least 2 hours in the evening.

And that you are 16+

Creativity is a giant plus!

The IP is 184.171.243.83

Come talk to me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 PeRkoOMc

Hi im Perko im 16 and im just what youre looking for :D to let you know more i filled this out.

NAME ON MINECRAFT:izaakmcraft

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: i hear this alot but i ran my own bukkit server with my best friend for about a year

TIME TO DEDICATE: maybe 5-6 hours a day

Please consider me as i am very active :D

any more questions ask away

i helped on this server im perko listen closely when he explains about server care
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUS-EYRTHqQ&list=UUhqTA7XR07x3fuWYtLhz-FQ&index=6

Is this Thread still active?

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Nokia08

Afraid the position has been filled.

We just seemed to miss each other!

Many thanks for the interest!

Is there any other positions that i could fill?

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Nokia08

Well we do have architectural roles available for limit periods of time if the person shows their skill.

• Advertisement
Advertisement