Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would like to join a clan

Options
  • 27-12-2012 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I've been playing WOt's for a couple of months and am looking to join a clan, how do I go about it, is there a Boards clan I could join, my primary vehicle is a churchill 1 at the moment have all the extras but am fighting hard to upgrade to the next one. Haven't bought any gold and don't really intend to as the bloody thing is addidctive enough without the added incentive of spending money on it, can anyone help, please.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,151 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The main concentration of boardsies is in Cry Havoc. But with only a tier 5 heavy as your highest, you could consider the Cry2 support clan for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭deeksofdoom

Spear wrote: »
    The main concentration of boardsies is in Cry Havoc. But with only a tier 5 heavy as your highest, you could consider the Cry2 support clan for now.

Cool how do I join it? will I still gain experience points for my next purchase?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,151 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You can apply here:

http://worldoftanks.eu/community/clans/500007975-CRYII/#wot&mt_order_by=-date

And it won't impact your XP negatively.

I can't seem to PM the commandercan anyone help?

I can't seem to PM the commandercan anyone help?

You don't have an apply to join this clan button on the right?

• Advertisement

I hit the join button

Make sure you sign up at the clan forum:

http://cry-havoc.enjin.com/forum

otherwise watch the clan chat, and start joining some platoons and tank companies and that winrate will start rising.

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Greylor

What happened to the Boards.ie clan? With Dublin Gunner and co.

Greylor wrote: »
    What happened to the Boards.ie clan? With Dublin Gunner and co.

We merged with Iron Immortals, and renamed to Cry Havoc. Dubin_gunner moved to AreaX last I heard.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,274 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Spear wrote: »
    We merged with Iron Immortals, and renamed to Cry Havoc. Dubin_gunner moved to AreaX last I heard.
    And left AreaX after it got disbanded and moved to one of the (at the time as I think the clan may have left Spain) Spanish land holding clans (can't remember which one).

What are the activity and tank requirements for the main clan?

I've got the following tanks:
    T95
    T28
    T34
    Lowe
    KV-5
    T29
    S-51 (arty)
    T-50
    M22 Locust
    Marder II
    T1E6

Edit: Ignore that. Just saw the website.

What's your guys take on the T110E3? I've heard bad things about it (specifically the enormous lower frontal plate and the complete lack of side armor). Is it worth training it (I love my T95 and would therefore inevitably work up the XP For it), or is it so bad that its useless most of the time when in tier X or clan war battles?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Well the E3 suffers the same fate as T95 basically. It's hard to stop tanks getting behind you and when they do, you're finished. Heavily armoured tanks have also been dealt a blow with the gold ammo being freely available for credits.
    Having said all that, some E3 owners I've spoken to love the thing.

Clan Wars wise, it seems only suited for city maps. Although I was taking a look at a recruitment topic for one big clans (who are more likely to play city maps) the other day and they ask for heavies, mediums and artillery. However they only wanted one tank destroyer, the E4.

Would you like an invite to Cry Havoc II, Greylor? We're all on the same TeamSpeak channel for platoons and everything anyway. You'd only be missing out on Clan Wars for the time being.

Yes please :)

In-game name is w00t57. I've applied on the website as well.

Can someone msg me the teamspeak server details? I don't have access to most of the stuff on the website yet.

Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭BazDel

Hi,

I'm also looking for a clan. I've been playing for a few months as well and play pretty regularly. My Wot name is 'BazDel', same as my boards :p

I found the Cry Havoc clans 1 ,2 and 3 but just wondering which I should join. The highest tank I have is a Tiger 1 and I'm currently saving up credits to be able to buy a Tiger II.

Thanks

Cry 2 would be the place to start.

Advertisement