Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie rocks!

Options
  • 26-12-2012 11:38pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭

The fashionistas over in Fashion & Clothing just located an exact match for shoes I've been searching frantically for.

And I just saw some person offer a twin buggy to an expectant mom of multiples over in parenting/pregnancy forum :o

How has Boards helped you/made your life better today?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,242 ✭✭✭Archeron

The farting on a first date thread taught me the phrase 'brown rain'.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

amdublin wrote: »

Not sure about better, but it has certainly meant I have done nothing productive all day!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

It has wasted days of my life. It has reduced my productivity levels in work but on the other hand made work bearable.

Actually I wish Boards had a feature like steam that would show you how long you've been actively logged in. Would be a scary statistic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

It has reduced my productivity levels in work

If Phil Hogan sees this he'll start taxing us for every post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Eden3

Boards.ie is VERY informative - however AFTER HOURS is seriously .......!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::confused::confused::confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

amdublin wrote: »

It hasn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

It's caused me to lose my faith in humanity several times. But then I went outside, smelled the fresh air and realised things weren't so bad! So that's...something...

Then I logged back in. Vicious cycle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

It's no reddit!

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭QuiteInterestin

The good advice over on the Accommodation and Property thread has stopped me even considering buying a house. I was brought up with the "Rent is dead money" attitude and you should buy a house as soon as you have a permanent job. Thankfully, from what I've learnt over on the A&P forum, I have no intentions to sign up to a 30 year mortgage despite my family's "advice"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,536 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Eden3 wrote: »
    Boards.ie is VERY informative - however AFTER HOURS is seriously .......!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::confused::confused::confused:

Err... what???

• Advertisement
Advertisement