Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which pubs are open today (Ste's Day)?

Options
  • 26-12-2012 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,

Anyone know which pubs etc are open in town (Dublin) today? I know that are a few are open but they are closing at around 8pm. Anyone know any pubs staying open til around 11 or so?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

What part of Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭emer_b

Pretty much all of them I would say. One of the biggest drinking nights of the year!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭shedweller

emer_b wrote: »
    Pretty much all of them I would say. One of the biggest drinking nights of the year!!
    Thats what i thought.
    Mind you, the last time i was out on st. Stephens night the celtic tiger was at full throttle!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Everywhere is open on Stephens night, usual hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

Normal closing time of 11.30. (Unless its a late bar)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I would say more in the suburbs rather than the city centre. I went out in town on Stephen's night ~ 3 years ago and there were very few pubs open. The Porterhouse will be open as will Against the Grain.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement