Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much weight did you put on over xmas?!

Options
  • 26-12-2012 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭

Im sure not everyone weigh themselves everyday but just curious to know is it possible to put on so much weight over a day or two!!?

Yesterday morning i weighed myself i was 11st 6pds.... This morning im 11st 9pds !

Dam you turkey, beer and chocolate!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Come back on January 2nd, my layers of fat will be like rings on a tree by then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

I'm not done yet FFS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

It's only just begun. Come back January 1st.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Still counting up.Should be rounded off by next week :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭yizorselves

Blah blah blah its the same as any other week. One big dinner, a few mince pies and some chocolates a fat bastard do not make. Pretty sure the TS weighed the same after a few minutes in the jacks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭blacklilly

I've lost weight, thank you vomiting bug!

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Shinaynay

Im sure not everyone weigh themselves everyday but just curious to know is it possible to put on so much weight over a day or two!!?

Yesterday morning i weighed myself i was 11st 6pds.... This morning im 11st 9pds !

you probably just need to do a big dump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Christmas has only begun!

Round 2 of getting fat is today!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

'Over Christmas'? Christmas has barely started and it's over for you already?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

You put on 3lbs and you're complaining? You just need to have a big ****.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

You're hardly going to put on much after one day!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

4lb in one day, and thats after a ****. Next week after being off bread for a week or so, I'll be back to normal

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Stayed the same weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Lost a few pounds so far.

Working out/swimming as often as I can, as well as a lovely bout of the flu running the house. I have a goal to lose 25 kilos by April 1st (started November 27th). I've already lost @ 9 kilos so far.

Still a ways to go ......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

do people actually consider 'christmas' to be a one day event? for me its a season, that lasts from about the 20th until january 2nd.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

EdenHazard wrote: »
    do people actually consider 'christmas' to be a one day event? for me its a season, that lasts from about the 20th until january 2nd.

Others consider it to be one day (but thats the stuff of another thread).

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Butterface

I put on 2 pounds since Christmas Eve. Today I'm cutting out the spuds but will keep on the booze and desserts. Tomorrow it's back to normality!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

blacklilly wrote: »
    I've lost weight, thank you vomiting bug!

Yep, same as me. Im just happy I got through Christmas without sh1tting myself

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Access Denied

A sneaky 14lbs have crept onto me since beginning of December. The bastids slyly workeded there way into my mouth without me knowing, Damn those calories with their lies of, 'it's only one,.. and you can work it off'. My hands took on a life of their own and fed the monster, bribing and convincing my brain it would be ok....anyway panic over...

I'II walk it off in a month!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

I wouldn't worry about it, your weight can easily fluctuate by a few pounds over a few days. It's probably a combination of water retention and
    a giant poo!
    If you weight yourself daily morning and night you'll notice your weight going all over the place naturally, it's just the way the body works.

If those few pounds become another few pounds in a week's time, that's when you start to worry!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,134 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

dropped 3 kg's!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

Is it me, or have Cadbury's Roses only tasted so-so instead of scrummy recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

im trying to gain weight so christmas is awesome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Probably lost about 10lb between vommiting and crapping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Ando's Saggy Bottom

I just sh*t out a vile half stone of slurry there so I' m considerably lighter than I was this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

half a stone already. more to come

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

GreeBo wrote: »
    dropped 3 kg's!

Are you on the Norovirus plan?

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭QuiteInterestin

Still plenty of Roses to be eaten here so I'm not done yet.

Not checking the scales til the 6th of January, won't be motivated to do anything about it til then anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

*loosens belt a notch.....................*paaaaarp :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

20 Ferraro rocher worth of weight :o

Advertisement