Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happ Christmas!

Options
  • 25-12-2012 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone Happy Christmas and hope ye are all having a good day so far!!

Who got tools and what did ye get?

I didn't get tools this year but got engaged to my princess this morning instead :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Congrats on your engagement, pretty nice Xmas present and usually a once in a lifetime event:)

Got a Makita DK18000 Kit, a router table and feather boards, thank you Mrs Vexorg (ooops I mean Santa)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

Vexorg wrote: »
    Congrats on your engagement, pretty nice Xmas present and usually a once in a lifetime event:)

Got a Makita DK18000 Kit, a router table and feather boards, thank you Mrs Vexorg (ooops I mean Santa)

Thanks Vexorg! Nice presents to get Xmas morning!!

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭slpower01

Congratulations also :).... I didnt get anything quite that nice... maybe next year or the year after ill pop the question though.... as for tools I got my dad to bring me back a 2nd fix gun for the compressor and an sds drill then my sister was stuck for ideas so told her to pick up a pocket hole jig if she wanted :).... all in all shed is finally filling up again.... (lets hope some *^%^& doesnt try and rob them this time!!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭jack of all

Congrats dude, hope ye have many happy years together! I got "The Anarchist's Toolchest" (only read a few pages now- Christopher Schwarz is a bit "precious" to say the least but his book is an enjoyable read thus far). I also picked up a gift to me from me courtesy of adverts, a Clifton 5 1/2 , so I did pretty good this year,happy days!

Advertisement