Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Independent Sports Quiz

Options
  • 25-12-2012 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭

Stuck on 2 questions

78. In what year did the late great Páidi O Se play midfield for Kerry in three successive championship games?

91 Who's the sportsman in the picture?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

I sent you a pm porterbelly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭porterbelly

Just need 91, the sportsperson in the picture

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭rufty

I'm stuck on those two as well. Plus the hurler pictured in #45. Is there a mistake in question 65 however? It states the US Open at Pebble Beach however the 2012 US Open was at the Olympic Club in San Francisco. Do they mean the last US Open at Pebble Beach?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭porterbelly

rufty wrote: »
    I'm stuck on those two as well. Plus the hurler pictured in #45. Is there a mistake in question 65 however? It states the US Open at Pebble Beach however the 2012 US Open was at the Olympic Club in San Francisco. Do they mean the last US Open at Pebble Beach?

#45 is Seánie Johnston

Still can't figure out #91

Aaahh, that's clever! Feic it anyway, I should have got that. Thanks porterbelly!

• Advertisement

I got number 91.........Craig Breen, rally driver and Motorsport Ireland Driver of Year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Bippo

Did anyone get the answer to what year did the late great Páidi O Se play midfield for Kerry in three successive championship games?

Advertisement