Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 19 Happy Xmas Thread.......

Options
  • 25-12-2012 1:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭

Happy Xmas folks,hope ye all have a great time!!!

Hopefully Santa brings me a hat trick by RVP with a stocking filller from Michu!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Happy Christmas lads! and I wish you all well in the new year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭smokingman

Happy hunting lads, here's to all our captains delivering!

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Steel Dog

Dont know who to pick from:

Begovic (Home to Liverpool)

or

Schwarzer (Home to Southampton)

Im leaning towards Begovic as I already have Berbatov and Baird in my team and 3 Fulham players mite be pushing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Decided against making a transfer as I don't want to put the kiss of death on any players for you guys. Gonna take the opportunity to beef up my defence ahead of the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Any idea if Sterling will start today?really need him to as otherwise i am starting Cuellar v City...

• Advertisement

dahat wrote: »
    Any idea if Sterling will start today?really need him to as otherwise i am starting Cuellar v City...
    I would have gone with Sterling if i was you. I think he only got 20 mins the last day so a good chance he will start but then again he is young and light and they are playing away to a very physical Stoke team so mite not play.

Cuellar is very likely to get no more than the 2 points against City so starting Sterling ahead of him is not such a gamble.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Steel Dog wrote: »
    I would have gone with Sterling if i was you. I think he only got 20 mins the last day so a good chance he will start but then again he is young and light and they are playing away to a very physical Stoke team so mite not play.

Cuellar is very likely to get no more than the 2 points against City so starting Sterling ahead of him is not such a gamble.

I am starting Sterling and bloody hope he plays,has half a chance of getting an assist.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭jolim24601

Steel Dog wrote: »

lol it is funny reading this now. really though who could have guessed man city would play so poorly

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Happy Christmas fellas;)

jolim24601 wrote: »
    lol it is funny reading this now. really though who could have guessed man city would play so poorly
    Thanks for bumping this up Jolim :D. My defence is that i posted this after the 11.30 deadline so it was too late at that stage for anybody to act on my opinion.

I went with Sterling myself and Cuellar got left on my bench with 11pts which was the only downside to a good gameweek for me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement