Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mayan Calendar

Options
  • 25-12-2012 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭

If you know anyone who said the world was going to end on 21/12/12 and then it didn’t then don’t be too hard on them.

The real reason the world didn't end is because I decided to let the world go on for another few years.

I decided to give yis all a reprieve because, as a species, Homo Sapiens have shown they have the potential to grow and become more mature if given enough time.

Also I met a human woman….so I kinda want to see how that works out before I decimate the planet.

That is all mankind.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Sarky will decide who decimates the planet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

I thought that said 'Navan Calander' and got worried for the clann

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Why the hell am I getting a 'Meet Beautiful Bangladeshi Girls' ad?

Do they want to meet me or something? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Tis plap

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

The Mayans deciphered a 26,000 year cycle of procession the stars make in the sky which 'rolled over' on 21/12/12 not very dramatic but as eloquent an observation as anyone in this very thread has made, and yet bats maintain an ever vigilant battle with penguins, for control of the ice cream supply, while obsolete modems are being cast into destruction dial-up tournaments, where only the best survive to inspire the new generation of telecommunications implements to aspire to greatness.

The point being - watch out for 1/3/13 as the world is definitely going to end on that date, either American or European dating system though it may be out by 10,000 years or more, and on the anointed date the great jeboss will rise and face the ghostbusters in an epic battle of wits. then we will all bow down once again and offer prayer...to Bill Murray.

• Advertisement

Your Annes's Calendar what?

heh

heh heh

heh

I'll go now.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

The world has already ended, we just have not realised it because of the fact that the universe is curved.

The world has already ended, we just have not realised it because of the fact that the universe is curved.

Like yo willy!

My secret shame! How did you find out?!
    Curse you Robot House!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Curse you Robot House!!

Because we know everything!!! mwwwaaaahhh

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

This thread has brought forth an interesting social dilemma, Should we bring back ritual beheading?...for the sake of the economy.

Curse you Robot House!!

We went on a panty raid and found your specially designed (and extremely comfortable) panties that had a built in pocket to allow for the curvature.

uch wrote: »
    Because we know everything!!! mwwwaaaahhh
    Sindri wrote: »
    We went on a panty raid and found your specially designed (and extremely comfortable) panties that had a built in pocket to allow for the curvature.

You monsters I need those! How am I supposed to pee. . .

Advertisement