Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlanetSide2 Membership

Options
  • 24-12-2012 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭

How many of you are premium members? Is it worth it? OR, should I just go for the station cash?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,277 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Well 6 month premium membership gives you 50% bonus on exp and resources from day 1 (and 500 SC a month as long as you don't cancel your subscription) but it will depend on what you want (montly build up to 50% but start at 25%).

All weapons etc. can be bought with certs as well but if you're only looking for one or two guns then SC may be cheaper. Personally I've gone with subscription as I got a strong altoholic streak in me which means I want to save my certs for non SC related upgrades and maximise my gain of certs for when I do play and buy the guns I wanted with the SC from my alpha package.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

Feck it, I've been play a lot lately so I went with the monthly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I'm quite tempted with membership, but I already spent something like €70 on station cash and won't be about the computer an awful lot for a few weeks, so it won't be any time soon.

Advertisement