Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Premier League App

Options
  • 23-12-2012 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭

Is it worth getting the official app or are there good apps for free available?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭amber69

No . Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Fantasy Football Buddy. Available free, but extras on the pay version. Most useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,944 ✭✭✭G1032

Fantasy Football Buddy. Available free, but extras on the pay version. Most useful.
    +1
    Great app

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

The official app is kinda disappointing as the web page is better.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

The official app is crap tbh. Just using the web page is far easier.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

The official app got an update recently. Previously you couldn't view other players' teams - now you can. It also runs much faster. (Android btw)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Can anyone log into the official app yet this year? I keep getting an error.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Can anyone log into the official app yet this year? I keep getting an error.

I had this problem as well and send them a query on twitter. They basically said that last years app is now obsolete and we will have to pay for a new one again this year but there is no release date available. I downloaded the Fantasy Football Manager free app and it looks okish

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭itsnotmyfault

I've used the fantasy football buddy on android but haven't been able to log in to that for a couple of weeks. Also can't log in to the official mobile premier league fantasy site.:confused:

That sucks.

I saw there's a mobile version of the site this year anyway so probably won't bother renewing the app so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Is that ff buddy app on iOS. If not does any one know any good free iOS app.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Is that ff buddy app on iOS. If not does any one know any good free iOS app.

https://itunes.apple.com/ie/app/fantasy-football-manager-ffm/id324266640?mt=8

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭dakid

I had this problem as well and send them a query on twitter. They basically said that last years app is now obsolete and we will have to pay for a new one again this year but there is no release date available. I downloaded the Fantasy Football Manager free app and it looks okish
    Whats their twitter @?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

For any android users who don't want to pay for an app, this one is pretty good

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Anyone elses app stop working? I had two and they both stopped

Been using FFM myself this year, seems I picked the wrong captain. 99% sure I didn't do if but messing with a new interface, who knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sidcon

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Been using FFM myself this year, seems I picked the wrong captain. 99% sure I didn't do if but messing with a new interface, who knows.

Use it myself and convinced my captain was changed to. I know I pick hazard as he plays two games but when I logged back in I had Benteke.

sidcon wrote: »
    Use it myself and convinced my captain was changed to. I know I pick hazard as he plays two games but when I logged back in I had Benteke.
    Glad it's not just me then. I'm the exact same. Had Hazard marked captain, then logged into the full site Saturday evening and saw I'd Gerrard as captain. Not sure if it's some glitch or maybe it's easier to change captain than I'd imagined. I'll keep an eye on it in future anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I downloaded Football Ultra for IOS. Costs €1.79 but looks realy good and slick so far. Not done any transfers on it yet though.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

It doesn't matter if an app is fancy or full of features. If it fails, even once, you have to rethink about relying on it for transfers.

I have the official site as a shortcut on my iPhone. It's a little less pretty than some apps, but it won't fail/quit.

I'll use apps to check my scores later in the day.

Advertisement