Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stuff for Christmas

Options
  • 23-12-2012 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,968 ✭✭✭

Anyone getting anything hockey related this year. I have a hoodie and a tshirt

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Got a Penguins hoodie brought back from NYC in November for me, but not really willing to put any more money behind the league until the lockout is sorted.

Happy Christmas to all the regulars on here, by the way, and all the best for 2013. Hopefully we'll get to see the NHL back on track at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,968 ✭✭✭cena

Well mine are just related to the nhl store no team. But on the other hand I've to send back my rangers jerseys back to them as the y was not heated on right.

Also happy Christmas to all on here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

Brand new Calgary Hitmen fans here (we'd support the flames but they're not playing which seems stupid and annoying to us, plus $20 at the door for a hockey game, you can't really go wrong). We've been to 1 game and we had a great time, great sport to watch, you can see all the action, apart from when they get in very tight to the goal.

My gf got me the black and grey Hitmen jersey http://www.flamesport.com/store/product/15182/Hitmen-Third-Jersey-Medium/ as well as a Hitmen beer mug. By chance our work rosters allow us to make the Lethbridge game on the 28th of Dec and the Brandon game on the 2nd of Jan!!! Can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Ping Chow Chi

picture.php?albumid=909&pictureid=14310

The Panthers shirt that my girlfriend got me for XMas :D

Matty Francis then went on to help us win a game on Boxing day against the Steelers in a PSO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y8gQ6xmrpc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IdtwfE8oYF4

exciting stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭COYW

I am refusing to put any money into the league until the lockout ends whether that is in the form of tickets, media subscriptions or merchandise.

• Advertisement

Now that the league is back on, I am in shopping mode again. Has anyone bought off shop.nhl.com? I want to buy a rangers top for $95. What will customs on this side charge me for this? I have only ever bought hockey gear stateside before and brought it back with me.

Between 50 to 80 euro

cena wrote: »
    Between 50 to 80 euro

:eek: The top doesn't cost that much. I think I'll leave it til i'm over in a few months.

COYW wrote: »
    :eek: The top doesn't cost that much. I think I'll leave it til i'm over in a few months.

It could cost less. i'M ONLY guessing. Last time it cost me 85 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

cena wrote: »
    It could cost less. i'M ONLY guessing. Last time it cost me 85 euro.

The customs alone cost you that much, really?

• Advertisement

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    The customs alone cost you that much, really?

Ya. But I got a more expensive one at the time. It's worth it if you looking after the jerseys. I have loads that are 15 plus years and are still in good shape.

Advertisement