Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Premier League Blog

Options
  • 23-12-2012 4:03pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37

<SNIP>

Have a look

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Writing skills aside, my main advice for now would be to stop creating new threads for every post. You will start annoying people pretty quickly.

FYI, in the blog I got as far as 'oppurtunity'. For the love of God at least use spell check.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

I'm already annoyed....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,981 ✭✭✭G1032

roryc wrote: »
    Writing skills aside, my main advice for now would be to stop creating new threads for every post. You will start annoying people pretty quickly.

FYI, in the blog I got as far as 'oppurtunity'. For the love of God at least use spell check.

Start......................???!!!! I was annoyed after reading 3 'sentences' of the first blog

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I haven't learned a single thing from your blog except for the lesson that I should never read your blog.

I'm reporting this post now because you are clearly spamming.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

was that serious?? about as useful as reading the information on a match on the sky tv guide!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

"Arsenal vs Newcastle and Everton vs Chelsea to chomp your teeth at."

I actually lolled heavily.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,150 ✭✭✭✭km79

Stopped reading at "we HEAR at "

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement