Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know of bricks and mortar shop around D15 to test some out?

Options
  • 23-12-2012 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭

I'm trying to get my mum (over visiting from the UK for xmas) onto a decent e-cig and off the cheap crappy ones, but not really sure what to look for or what she might like so i was hoping to get her to a shop so she could test some out and find something that works for her?

i've been trying to look through suppliers, but most of it seems to be online out of the way places.

does anyone know of any shops around the D15 area (or at least reasonably close) that might be worth a look?

thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i've no idea where dublin 15 is but ovale have a store on (i think) gardiner st

http://www.ovaleireland.com/

the ovale elips has been highly spoken of by a few people who've tried them

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

sorry, around the blanchardstown area, but anywhere that's going to be able to give her some good advice on where to start to move onto a decent vape kit from the semi-disposable ones she's been picking up in the local supermarket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

i've no idea where dublin 15 is but ovale have a store on (i think) gardiner st

http://www.ovaleireland.com/

the ovale elips has been highly spoken of by a few people who've tried them
    And they have an Xmas bargain on it with their PCC at €120 (saving of €20 buying them separately)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭jakdublin

Apart from ovale in Dublin 1 and the one in Bray there doesn't seem to be any in Dublin. Meanwhile, I'm in a small town in Bulgaria for Christmas and I've found three!

Advertisement