Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids toys adverts.

Options
  • 23-12-2012 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭

I haven't noticed any kids toys adverts this year,have they found a better way to advertise or are the kids not buying whatever the equivilent of Buckaroo or mousetrap is?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭sfwcork

Tis all on the auld tinternet now.on the jumputer thingy

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I thought they brought in rules about kids advertisements? Or were they just saying they were going to?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

back in the day..you knew xmas was around the corner when those ideal toy commercials started to appear on TV

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭im invisible

Chess or Buckaroo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭shedweller

kneemos wrote: »
    I haven't noticed any kids toys adverts this year,have they found a better way to advertise or are the kids not buying whatever the equivilent of Buckaroo or mousetrap is?
    If you have sky tv you should go to any one of the kids channels. Nearly all the ads are for toys. All day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

shedweller wrote: »
    If you have sky tv you should go to any one of the kids channels. Nearly all the ads are for toys. All day.

On kids channels yeah but they used to be on every channel.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

kneemos wrote: »

That's because all the mummy's and daddy's are buying little Sorcha, Roughnan, Decko and Jacinta; iPads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 gerry.1235

MOD: Don't try to sell things here please.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

curious....What were they selling???

hash?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

On touch it just looks like gerry posted an aul mod warning himself!

Had to check what forum I was in.

Good to see kneemos was starting successful threads all those years ago though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement