Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Christmas Everyone

Options
  • 23-12-2012 2:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭

In the spirit of the occasion that's upon us, well let me wish one & all here a Happy Christmas.

Let's hope our salvation/lifesaver/hobby or whatever it is, is better known & accepted in the year ahead.

Vape Well.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

speaking of christmas, i'm all packed for 5 days back home in the parents. i think i have enough to last me :pac:

imag0194ng.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Happy Xmas, one and all! May all of your gifts be money, and your meals made of vaping consumables.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Vaperus

Merry Christmas Everybody

You only taking the one box DB

• Registered Users Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭dragona

Merry Christmas to all! xx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭jakdublin

speaking of christmas, i'm all packed for 5 days back home in the parents. i think i have enough to last me :pac:
    ]

Good to see the old Lavatube gets pride of place

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Vaperus wrote: »
    You only taking the one box DB

aye, just the one box, but i did just do a collection run on an order from ESI which filled it up even more :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Well the grankids are finally in bed and I'm vaping some dktab in a vivinova so finally in the mood to say........

Ye should be buried at a crossroad with a stake of holly through yeer hearts :P

Ahh OK so happy Christmas everyone :D

Yes I've been at the sherry ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Amigaman

Merry Christmas :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stained Class

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Well the grankids are finally in bed and I'm vaping some dktab in a vivinova so finally in the mood to say........

Ye should be buried at a crossroad with a stake of holly through yeer hearts :P

Ahh OK so happy Christmas everyone :D

Yes I've been at the sherry ;)

I was in a fairly advanced state of refreshment when I made the OP.

I am now aswell.:cool:

Advertisement