Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

present for 8 year old niece

Options
  • 22-12-2012 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭

would love to hear some suggestions for a pressie for my goddaughter. she loves her fashion (really likes kate middleton) and is not really into sport. i have bought a pair of earrings and some books but would love some other ideas. what are girls of this age interested in???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Why not bring her clothes shopping? She could pick out a nice dress! Go for lunch together, I bet she'll remember it forever. Nice to build memories

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Why not bring her clothes shopping? She could pick out a nice dress! Go for lunch together, I bet she'll remember it forever. Nice to build memories

thanks for quick reply. probably should have mentioned that we will have lots of outings, e.g. cinema, park, panto etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭blockic

honeybear wrote: »
    would love to hear some suggestions for a pressie for my goddaughter. she loves her fashion (really likes kate middleton) and is not really into sport. i have bought a pair of earrings and some books but would love some other ideas. what are girls of this age interested in???

I'm in the exact same positon, 9yr old goddaughter. I got her this, but having second thoughts a reviews are not great. May need a plan B!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Chronic Button

What about a jewellery making kit, or DIY fashion kit? Make your own belt, decorate your own hat etc. Or a set of knitting needles and a few balls of lovely wool, and teach her to knit her own scarf!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

I got my Niece and voucher for smyths and a nail polish set from one of the Hair and Beauty places.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 tosser5

my wife brought out niece for her birthday to Hamleys in Dundrum where they have a nail bar for kids she got her nails and hair done and loved it!

Advertisement