Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIAIAI TMA-1 Headphones €89.95 (RRP €179.95)

Options
  • 22-12-2012 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭

This is a brilliant deal and the best price I've ever seen these headphones. The TMA-1's have excellent reviews all round and I've seen them sell between €180-€200 usually.

The standard version usually sell for €180 but these have the remote+mic cable and usually sell for €200. I've seen them in person once and they're extremely durable and really great finish. Sound is impressive too.

Check out the Official TMA site will all the details. The deal is through Blitzme which I've used before and had no problems. They had these before but I missed out. Ordered a pair this time though :D

You've also to pay €5 P&P which brings it up to €94.95 which is still a brilliant price.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Custardpi

I'm guessing the mic only works with iPhones? Great deal even so though. Very rugged looking set of cans. Would be very tempted by them if the Xmas spending hadn't bankrupted me already. :(
    Btw, how on earth do you pronounce Aiaiai??? It sounds like something Tarzan would say as he swung through the trees.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

My trusty Sony MDR-700s died on me last night so I am in the market for a new set of cans, my budget can't really stretch to Seinheiser HD 25-1 II territory, for the money would you reckon these would be decent for general studio/live radio usage and live djing?

I have no experience with the brand so I am a bit dubious taking a punt on a brand I do not much about, some good dj testers on their website but sure them lads are payed and given free headphones to say how great they are..... :rolleyes::p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Fieldog wrote: »
    My trusty Sony MDR-700s died on me last night so I am in the market for a new set of cans, my budget can't really stretch to Seinheiser HD 25-1 II territory, for the money would you reckon these would be decent for general studio/live radio usage and live djing?

I have no experience with the brand so I am a bit dubious taking a punt on a brand I do not much about, some good dj testers on their website but sure them lads are payed and given free headphones to say how great they are..... :rolleyes::p

Most DJ's I know use either Pioneer HDJ2000's, Sennheiser HD25-1 ii's or these AIAIAI TMA-1's. They seem to be on par with the HD 25-1's. I've only had a brief bit of use with them but they're a great set of cans, especially at that price.

Advertisement